Questions and Answers
Where do we meet?
At a location convenient to you, e.g., a retreat house, a church, or a meeting place.
How often do we meet?
What does a typical session consist of?
Some informative and entertaining discussions as well as small group sharing .
What is the content of the sessions?
Who should attend?
Those seeking a deeper relationship with God or higher power and other people, plus a better understanding of their own identity.
What are the fees? Fees are negotiable.
Steps: Uncover, Discover, Recover
Participants in a Spiritual Direction Retreat will take a new look at the 12-step recovery process listed below.
- Honesty regarding powerlessness.
- Openness to ask for help
- Willingness to surrender.
- Soul searching about fear, resentments, relationships, and secrets.
- Integrity that leads to personal growth.
- Acceptance to embrace the struggle.
- Humility to become grounded and embrace the true self.
- Willingness to make amends.
- Forgiveness with self and others to create right relationships and let go of the past.
- Maintaining spiritual growth through daily inventory.
- Intimacy with God to discover His will for future direction.
- Practicing these principles and serving others.